AN ALIVE HOUSE TO GROW
MalaHome is not only a shelter house but a alive place, to co-habitate and to communicate with places for culture, nature, artistic expression, a place for the developement.
- Encourage the gender equality in every aspect.
- To do artistic and sport activities.
- Creating a healthy environment where co-habitation and respect are promoted.
- Coexist in a quiet environment and in harmony.
- Offer security
- Respect their traditions
- Celebrate the local festivals.
- Keep their traditions
- Respect their religious beliefs
- Helping to social integration in the surrounding areas.
LIVING CORNERS AT MALAHOME
- Reading: Library, writting and imagination, the mother tongue, the languages
- Music: Auditions funds, musical instruments, music lessons, singing.
- Nature: Creation of a vegetable garden and its maintenance.
- Care of the animals of the house.
- Dance: Body language, movement, circus, dance and theater.
- Computer science: Communication, information and learning.
- In order for the children to feel MalaHome as a communication and entertainment expression.
- With projects where all the children can participate: plays, choreography..
- Every activity will be recorded in order to create memories of our “family ties”.
PARTICIPATION IN FESTIVALS, NEIGHBOURHOOD AND COUNTRY CELEBRATIONS
- Those that can link them to the surroundings through participation
- Doing school excursions, trips or cultural tours.